View Single Post
Old 11th January 2021, 05:15 AM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazam View Post
thank you peroxwhy?gen for posting about all of this

given the cultural significance of Goldeneye, and the insignificance of Perfect Dark, i've often felt like 360 GE would've been a genuinely huge moment in gaming history and would probably still be played by several people on XBLA today

(there's a lot more i'd like to say about each, but i'll save it for another thread in the future)

looking forward to how this all plays out, please feel free to continue sharing any information that surfaces
It is definitely one of those things, that maybe if the right person was in charge or had the forward mindset at the time where this would been released back when it should have, definitely Money was down to the issue and Microsoft not wanting to shill out the money was essentially in their mind a net loss not worth to them. the whole nintendo arch is a false positive and in reality the license from Danjaq and the companies involved with the bond license just wanted too much for the rights to publish.

It would have sold significantly well, possibly more so than they would have imagined. this is something i was obsessed with back when i first learned about it, so any sort of information worth sharing i will do so.

Last edited by Peroxwhy?gen; 11th January 2021 at 08:07 PM.