View Single Post
Old 31st March 2008, 11:46 AM
Mecha-Grunty

Total Awards: 4
Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrot!X View Post
I went into 'Page Info' on the site and it said things like 'Blackbeard', 'Ice Kazooie' and 'Bottle's Revenge'
^^^

This puzzles me, I wouldn't jump to conclusions about this being an AFJ. A revamped, next-gen and easily accessible version of Bottles revenge would be a fun and largely unexplored multi-player mode. I'd play it!

Blackbeard will probably be fit into BK3 somewhere, regardless of whether he has anything to do with S'n'S or not, who knows, maybe we will return to JRL and finally get the mysterious pirate his water?

Ice Kazooie... I just don't know, maybe we will Stop 'n' Swop with VP and receive some kind of ice sculpture of Kazooie. That would be very disappointing but it's the best I can come up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Page Source
<meta name="keywords" content="Ice Key, Eggs, Secrets, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo, Kazooie, Xbox360, Xbox 360, Xbox, 360, jiggy, Bottles Revenge, Ice Kazooie, Blackbeard, Rare, Rare Studios, Microsoft, Microsoft Xbox 360, Microsoft Game Studio" />
<meta name="description" content="Stop 'n' Swop for Banjo Kazooie Xbox 360" />
Stop 'n' Swop for Banjo Kazooie Xbox 360. Well that's pretty self explanatory, although at the same time it explains almost nothing, I sure hope they don't call the game Banjo Kazooie Xbox 360!