View Single Post
Old 25th November 2010, 11:45 PM
Strangest Member '08 - '10

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 
Okay, fellas, I'm seriously stuck.

I made it all the way to the factory but cannot, cannot find a way to get the last jiggy in the forest's special stage. The one where you're in a barrel, there are two huge spinning pinwheel tikis blocking the path to the next barrel, and the jiggy is right behind one of them. No matter what I do, I can't get to it, not even if I shoot myself into the tiki and take the hit. Anyone know how to do it?

Oh, and about the plot: do you guys think the factory here is Kremcroc Industries, overtaken by the tikis? Because, although it seems much more modern than it did in the first DKC, I don't think such rustic, magical guys would build something like that. While we're at it, the boat / hot air balloon things are clearly theirs, but are the shipwrecks on the beach (and in Tippy Shippy, on the cliff) the remains of old Kremling galleons from back in the day? 'Cuz that'd be really cool.

I hope Retro makes an entire new DKC trilogy, like they did with Metroid. I'd like to see a Donkey and Dixie team-up in the next one, as well as the Tiki Tak home world. And in the third one, the Kremlings have to come back. They gotta. Maybe they can team up with the tikis to take out the Kongs? And and and and...!! Man, I'm excited. This game is the shit. I feel like a kid again.