View Single Post
Old 14th January 2007, 10:46 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Originally posted on Wikipedia.
Quote:
Interestingly, there is a continuity error involved: the B.O.B. only absorbed Jingaling's life force, yet the heroes are able to resurrect both Jingaling and Bottles. Additionally, although Banjo and Kazooie never ascend any stairs (in fact, they come down a large flight when entering the gun room), they inexplicably emerge at the top of the tower, high above where they entered. Presumably an elevator of some form is present through the doorways, but as Banjo and Kazooie are out of sight of the player during this time it is quite impossible to tell.
^ Yah just some stuff found on Wikipedia while looking at BT. Someone should use a cutscene modifier and see what is behind those doorways. If no one has yet?

Originally posted by Dylan Yoshi

Quote:
... How the hell can you think that's real? If it were the case, SNS would have been solved long ago.
^ Well I had a great feeling it was fake, but I just needed someone to confirm it thats all . Lets not worry about it anymore though.

P.S. Is there any cutscene modifiers for DK64. If there were that would be great because I really want to play around in the ending scene where the banana hoard is complete.

Last edited by runehero123; 14th January 2007 at 10:53 PM.