View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2008, 03:18 AM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrentstorm
I will now bring out my hacking tools and do anything to help you.
Anything, eh :rolleyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolboyman
Awesome job once again rune.
Thanks. It's a shame that Donkey Kong64 fails to work correctly with Nemu64. Otherwise it would be pretty simple to find the image that the ice-key menu item uses. It's a possibility that the ice-keys image still exists in dk64. After all, my 2d-image modifier doesn't cover all of the images(camera seems to be missing).

I think this is more important though, because it could reveal potential information about any SNS functionality in Dk64. Even if it never made it past testing stages.

[EDIT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmoss
Also, I was interested to see that the actual image of the Ice Key could remain in DK64; how incredible is that?! To think that they were that far along in DK64's production to include an ice key is awesome; and now, the knowledge the room beyond the wall (in Crystal Caves) exists...well, that's just cool.
Oh er...my apologies. That room is normally there in the final version of Dk64. You have to use Chunky to get through the wall if I can remember correctly. I just used it as an example of what the Ice-wall may have looked like .

Last edited by runehero123; 23rd July 2008 at 03:20 AM.