View Single Post
Old 27th July 2008, 11:03 PM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox McBanjo View Post
Nice work, CBM. So at this point, were missing the Key and the Camera only, right? Could it be possible that both are in the same area, or do we positively have ALL images?
It's possible that there's some 2D images that aren't index in the 2D Image table (If you notice my and rune's lists, some of the digits skip.) There might be more than just the Camera and Key (if it still exists), there might be more that we just can't remember right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubDrag View Post
Can you get a picture of the firework? Also, I imagine those digits work for both versions? Since both started at 28 in Rune's document. Are those indexes, or just our index? Because a bunch of them are missing, and some are duplicated (like 7B)
The digits are the same for both versions. I'm not sure why they have some duplicates digits.

The main pointer table for 2D images is 755390, and in the Kiosk version, it's 6FFEC0

btw, here are the fireworks. http://i37.tinypic.com/2nbhytg.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj View Post
this will sound stupid but maybe the icekey and cameras are 3d images?

Afterall the icekey in bk's menu is in 3d
Logically no. All the items in that menu are 2D, so the Ice Key should be as well. Plus, I'm 100% sure the camera is 2D. Even if they were 3D, we haven't found them there either.

Last edited by Coolboyman; 27th July 2008 at 11:21 PM.