View Single Post
Old 8th June 2019, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Total Awards: 8
You're Appreciated! Puzzle Six Awesome Default Medal RWP Donator RWP Podcast 
Been making my way through Neon Genesis Evangelion on N64, which features a lot of Mario Party-style button mashing. Not sure how I'm supposed to be holding the N64 controller on the mission I'm at in order to execute the button inputs correctly. However, I have respect for the game and its MIDI-fied classical soundtrack, and it is satisfying to make progress through, so I will persevere.

In order to delay the permanent ligament damage that NGE is causing, I swapped out the PS4 for the PS3 (I will restore the PS4 when they put out a game I'd like to play on it, which using the sample size of the past three years will be never), and played 50 Cent: Blood in the Sand, which I enjoyed the first level of and will continue with. I also started a fresh file on The Last Guy, which I always liked but have never been able to complete. And then some Vib Ribbon using the only CD on hand, The Copyrights album, Shit's ****ed.

They also finally did something to the PSN store on PS3 to make it slightly more usable - evidenced by the fact they finally updated the main graphic from FIFA 17 to FIFA 19 - and there's some old SEGA games on there discounted to almost nothing, so I was able to get a few games, including SEGA Bass Fishing, for the equivalent of a few dollars.