View Single Post
Old 1st June 2013, 06:21 AM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill View Post
Hi DementedSun,

I have taken a look at your model file and quickly looked at the UVs they were very large i have shrunk them down, unfortunately i wasn't sure of how the model looked originally.

I also have looked at your collision issues.

The problem there is that there are some faces on top of each other with the normals facing different ways, this causes an issue in Banjo Kazooie, as BB will generate collision triangles for all faces unless you set them to not solid.

I deleted them and loaded it into the game to test it seems fine. I didn't have any of the other problems you had.

Oh, and the one part in the tutorial where you make the snow overlap the green. Not really sure how that works, aside from only being able to do that in the tutorial. I think all it did in my tests were make my objects transparent.

Here is the download for the obj and bins let me know if there are still problems or you want me to go over anything with you on it.

I know some of you will be on here and not RWC it does make things easier for us if these problems are posted there. But thats fine CBM will be able to help you on here with any problems you guys have.

Download:

http://rarewarecentral.com/files/dementedsun.zip
Thanks! After a few hours of messing with it, the only problem I seem to have is getting the new map to load in the center of the pre-existing one, cause otherwise it get's marked as too large, . I tried finding the coordinates of an existing entity and moving the map while importing to those coordinates, but they didn't seem to match. I guess just getting it as close as possible to the Banjo default model location works best.

Last edited by DementedSun; 1st June 2013 at 06:39 AM.