View Single Post
Old 16th September 2019, 12:51 AM
Friend of Justice

Total Awards: 9
You're Appreciated! Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
Played three games this weekend, Pikmin 2, A Link to the Past, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Pikmin 2 is a great game. I managed to pay off the debt in 19 days, but I still need to rescue Louie. I adore everything about the series. The sense of being a small creature wandering through a much larger world is exciting, yet horrifying when you run into a large beast. The pikmin and bulborbs are cute. Had a terrifying encounter with an Empress Bulblax and her horde of larva. Only 1 out of 100 pikmin survived. I think though, I like 2 the least out of the three. I prefer exploring in the overworld instead of the caves.

A Link to the Past is great. Having recently finished both the original Legend of Zelda and Link's Awakening, it is great seeing the things that they improved on from the original and brought back for LA. I made it to the Ice Palace and found the Blue Mail before I had to quit for the night. I'll figure out how to beat it soon enough. I vastly prefer LTTP over the original. LTTP is not as cryptic as the original, but doesn't hold your hand as tightly as the new games.

Smash Bros. is always fun and I'm enjoying Ultimate a lot. I typically play against my brother, since my internet connection is frequently spotty. He's been getting really good at Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon. I wish I could convince him to play with items and stage hazards on though.

Video games are fun.