View Single Post
Old 5th July 2006, 07:54 PM
Most Missed Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 8
SteamLink Verified Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Viva PiƱata TiP Mastery 
Smile An Introduction and Explanation

There is too much to put in this topic. I'm not quite sure where to begin.

This is a multipurpose forum that is intended to stay on a pernament basis. At the moment, it serves three MAIN functions although there may be additions in the future.

1. Any future RWP contests (such as the World Cup contest going on now, and the previous Easter one) will be posted in this forum. If you want to participate, you'll have to wander in here to find them.

2. The RWP Awards will be hosted in this forum from now on. This makes them easier to locate when you want to know the results. Less weeding through the messes of Anything Goes. Also, they don't all have to be bloody moved .

3. The new RWP Points/Awards system. I'll explain the implementation of this new system, and how it works.

First off, there are notes. As of right now, there are three ways to aquire them.
  • Through several RWP contests
  • By winning a category for the week.
  • By answering multiple questions in the "Question of the Day" topics.

So what do you do with the notes? Well, you can purchase upgrades for your account. Specific upgrades are to be listed in the "Notes Shop" topic, but as a teaser they will include things such as custom titles and username changes.

Discuss (Additional questions for the FAQ welcome).

FAQ
Q:
Where can I see how many notes I have?
A: On your member profile page.

Q: Why isn't there a "Notes" field on my member profile page?
A: Because you don't have any notes yet .

Q: How many questions do I have to answer to get a point?
A: Details on that will be edited in to the Question of the Day rules sticky.