View Single Post
Old 4th July 2006, 04:14 PM
Jinjo

i dont want to join but heres a theoryto help you out. my theory that i posted a month ago but got lost somewhere is that the gobi valley picture is in some fire place. Fire has nothing to do with Gobi's Valley except gobi wanted to go to a fire place. I'm think this is where Mt. Fire Eyes was going to be. Also the click clock wood puzzle place dosn't really resemble click clock woods. Click clock woods doesn't really reseble woods either except the backround. Maybe the old fungus forest location. Maybe rare took the levels out late in the making and didn't have time to edit everything before the deadline.

Gobi's valley puzzle is the only puzzle that has surroundings that has nothing to do with the level.

Also there is no fire key but an ice key. Possibly there was going to be a fire key in Mt. Fire Eyes.

Also the location of bubble gloop swamp is a tombish thing. Don't know what it means but just a note. Out of nowhere from a tomb some small swampy room. Wierd all the other levels you go through a door and then there is the change in envirement. Maybe the orginal Mt. Fire eyes or Fungus forest puzzle location but rare edited it.

Also on the GBTG homework board many rumours go around but what i have only seen said once is that it says
"1. Collect the ice key
2. Collect eggs
3. Unlock secret level"