View Single Post
Old 28th April 2004, 08:09 PM
Formerly Banjo's Banjo

Total Awards: 2
Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylian1
Maybe SNS isn't in the the N64 games anymore. But it can return through remakes on the Xbox.
I'm not going to rule out the possibility of SnS making a return on the X-Box if there were remakes but...
1)Rare would need to make BK/BT remakes in the first place, and I don't really foresee that happening too soon (maybe some day, but not yet.)
2)If a remake of the games were to come out, I really doubt that SnS would be there. I mean sure, it would make some people happy, but it would also stir up old feelings about the original failed plans. "Let sleeping dogs lay" as they say.
3)Erm, ok, so they end up including SnS again in a BK/BT remake. However, then we run into the fact that it really just isn't SnS anymore because we aren't swapping anything. The fact of the matter is that it would be contained on one disc more than likely, and well, it just really isn't SnS in that case.
4)There really isn't much you could get with SnS either. Although we will probably never be sure of what exactly SnS would have done, it probably would have served the same purpose as the stuff in BT did, giving you like Dragon Kazooie and the like. It would just be like Super Mario 64. "Sweet, I just got all the stars! And Yoshi just gave me the super bonus by doing it by letting me know something and giving me 100 lives!" *Five minutes later* "Ok, time to play something else. It's not like 100 lives are going to make a difference now."

Really, I don't think SnS on a remake ofthe original games is really a good idea, as it wouldn't really serve much of a purpose, and would only make older fans that don't have an X-Box a little angry they didn't get it in the first place. However, having a SnS style secret thing on upcoming Banjo games (new adventure ones that is) would be somewhat cool.

But that's just what I think...