View Single Post
Old 12th January 2021, 03:55 PM
Chasing Childhood

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Ohhh I'm picking up what you're putting down. I was never good at gameshark things or really anything programming or tech-wise, but my very basic understanding is that you would need to access the "Cheats Menu" in P64. CTL + C should get you there or going through the menu bar at the top. From there you can add a name to a cheat i.e. "Concert Warp" and then add the hexadecimal code in the box next to it. Once you have added a new cheat it should pop up in the cheats menu with a checkbox next to it for you to click at your leisure while the ROM is running. I do not know exactly how the warps function, as it could be something that instantly triggers or only triggers once you hit another warp flag.

So based on the wayback machine the code you would be aiming for is "instant trigger warp"

8037E8F5 00XX

Replace the 00XX with the 4 digit code that corresponds to whichever scene further down the list that you wanna explore. I would imagine the concert would be amongst the intro scenes somewhere.

Anyone with more knowledge or expertise please feel free to both correct and belittle me lmao

They/Them

Last edited by Mr/Sir Norris; 12th January 2021 at 04:00 PM.