View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2007, 02:37 PM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubDrag
(circa 2005) Please don't make me crack another compression, please don't make me crack another compression, pleas, ahh son of a
LOL, You did it! Awesome!

Odd that the Enormous Ice Key text is in the BT file and not in the BK file. Is that correct or did you just dump all decompressions to a single file by appending, and cut the output by hand.

[edit] Since you provided the exe and source code, why am I asking you to check when I can check for myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaorBR
Also, stupid question: how do I convert a rom to .bin?
Not a stupid question, and I understand why you asked now. The file dialog only allows a type of bin. I suppose you could rename your rom to .bin, or just put *.rom in the filename and clicked open. It'll bring up the list of files with that extension.

So, I get an error with BK (not 1172/1173/1F8B0800/1F8B0808 Compressed) and BT produces no output. I tried a .rom and a .v64 (not sure if one is byteflipped and one isn't) with the same results. Is there something with the Pad Data to Size or the ByteFlip options that I need to take into consideration?

[edit] I just checked using N64Decompiler and the .rom is byte flipped and the .v64 is not. I'll try the renaming of the .v64 to .bin and see if that does it.

Nope, same error - not 1172/1173/1F8B0800/1F8B0808 Compressed. If I think of something else to try I'll post it here.

Last edited by slaphappy; 3rd April 2007 at 03:14 PM.