View Single Post
Old 24th April 2008, 09:01 AM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
GREAT WORK!

I have question.
When and where we would cold swapping?
Just after collecting SNS item or in area that exist in BT too like Banjo House,Spiral Mountain or entrance in Grunty's Lair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaphappy View Post

In my mind, one final question remains, though. Did Rare actually have enough time to remove the SNS code from BT? There was the infamous statement from the Rare employee claiming the connection between the games was still there. Rare claims he was misquoted. Maybe, maybe not. The clean up effort appears to have been a little sloppy. Blackeye still has the Pink Egg portraits all around him. Remnants of Bottles Revenge remain. The Base Egg being left in the NTSC version of Tooie.

So, I am holding on to the final remaining glimmer of hope. Assuming SNS does still exist, one would need a pre-1999 N64, the NTSC version of BK, and the NTSC version BT to find it. If this, however unlikely, is true, it creates a tough position for Rare. Is SNS still there? No, well yes, well kind of. I wouldn't comment on the subject either. I also wouldn't have taunted everyone with the chalkboard in GbtG either, but hey, Rare will be Rare.

---
Gregg Mayles said that he is very close to true.
For me(based on slaphappy's theory and Gregg's response) it looks like that small part of SNS still exist and can activate Bottles' Revenge in Banjo-Tooie.
I have pre-1999 Nintendo 64 so Stop 'N' Swop would be possible on my system.I will test some ideas...

Last edited by BanjoPL; 24th April 2008 at 12:16 PM.