View Single Post
Old 6th September 2007, 10:34 PM
Brash Breegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooliscool
P_L - Private message your way.
Got it, and responded. Gotta mess around with the decompression process now, since I know the program itself is fine ...

I'm very much looking forward to the next release now!

EDIT: Compressor's still a load of crap for me. I did figure out that it isolates files with SEVEN digit names, not six, which is why they all began with 0 or 1 and didn't match the manes of the files other people ended up with. That doesn't mean they work though.

I might just end up begging around for a complete ZIP/RAR of all the B-K .bkm models (hint, hint, if it's not too much trouble, they are small files ) as I'm beyond tired of this computer's basksassing about this ... I tried decompressing one of the .bin files and saving it to a new location then isolating a model from it, but that made it "in use by another process" even AFTER I terminated the decompressor and all windows displaying the folder it was in (didn't expect the latter to do anything, but anything was worth a shot by that point) ...

Sorry if I sound really whiny about this ... this computer's just been pushing me and pushing me for months by complaining about every little thing and I'm finally about to be pushed over the edge, if I haven't been already.

P_L for Registered User

Last edited by P_L; 7th September 2007 at 03:19 AM.