View Single Post
Old 1st December 2015, 04:51 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox Grey Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Mech View Post
I bought X two days ago and I really like it. I like the small customization aspects for your character, and the new Pokemon so far are pretty nice and they don't look like spaghetti monster monstrosities like some of the ones in Black/White. I'm not huge into the series but I'm beginning to see why I enjoyed the old ones so much again, it's such a time-killer.

That being said, I'm still confused by the Pokemon-Amie/Super Training apps. I don't fully know exactly how either of them work - they're kinda tedious and I'm still not sure if I can go through most of the game without spending a lot of time with them.

As a side note, I'm curious as to whether or not anyone here plays any of the F2P Pokemon games on 3DS. I play Rumble frequently but I haven't touched Shuffle in quite a while. Is there any incentive to go back?
With super training, it's extremely useful if you do EV training. Like you just pick one of the events and it'll help raise the EV points of the stat event you chose. Helps with the potential of your Pokemon. Pokemon Amie, I never got into, you just play with your Pokemon and raise friendship of it. Kinda boring imo.