View Single Post
Old 21st July 2006, 01:04 AM
Clanker

Location: holding a paper with the answer to SNS on it. I don't dare read it though...
The Seagul Mystery...

I have some theories on this. I was going to post a short video, but it kept messing up when I tried to save it, so I'll stick with a TXT:

Ok, Rareware said something about the sound of seagulls after a CK egg? Well, this wouldn't be limited to the secret seagul track.

Memo 1: You use a clockwork egg to blow the hole in the secret room in JR's cafe-type thing.

Memo 2: once your out of the cafe, you go to the back of the lagoon near the small cave and you hear seagulls. also, in the area behind mumbo's you can also hear seagulls at the back of the lagoon.

This could be what Rare was talking about, or just part of the sequence. Maybe you could active the seagull music from the secret room by launching a clockwork through the window as I have tried. You have a good three extra seconds on most tries. Maybe you could have to rush out the door real quick and get to the other seagul music spots? I don't know, someone with some time on your hands, feel free to try this. Maybe even startingfrom the beggining with the jiggywiggy special cheat and messing around.