View Single Post
Old 24th February 2004, 10:50 PM
Runaway from the Past

Total Awards: 5
INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 4 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 1 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally posted by Jason
You can trust Rare-Extreme. All their coverage is 100% true.
For those that don't know RE is one of the most popular Rare sites. They have ties with people at Rare, so it probably wasn't hard to get into the quarters.

I can't wait. One of the biggest things in video game history is about to be revealed!
Did you ever read their pre-GR "interview" with a Rare employee? It seems to have disappeared (for some reason, the topic and any reference to it on RE are off the radar), but, regardless, it smelled very fishy. I think one of the things said was that something big would happen in GR, and, well, that didn't happen. Yes, the article was written in a Loveday-ish style, but parts of it were a bit too flip to be believable. Plus, I doubt there are many other employees like him, in the "Oh, we'll just twist everything you say around in circles, mmkay?" sense.

It may not have been hard to get into Rare HQ (this I won't believe), but getting the info would be hard. I mean, you don't think that some of these people are under NDA?