View Single Post
Old 14th May 2004, 04:56 AM
ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ

Total Awards: 5
Imagination Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinBanjo
Rare f****d us all.
I demand legal action for this wrong-doing. I've been violated. Although a judge would likely throw out a case claiming rape by a video game devloper.

Crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubDrag
apparently not...sigh. It's probably called Banjo X now, at least working name.
Well, you know, the "Banjo team" has to be working on something. Could be a new game like Ghoulies, or a new Banjo game. Leigh's countless hints on the subject in Scribes kind of sways my belief that it's possibly a Banjo title, but I dunno.

As I look at the upgraded Conker: Live & Reloaded, my original opinion on a Banjo remake has changed. No way did I want BK and/or BT remade, but damn... it would be nice. I think it's bloody possible too, but only if they undergo name-changes. Like... Banjo-Kazooie, and Banjo-Kazooie... 2... or something. Nintendo might still have some kind of... thing on the name "Banjo-Tooie".

In any case, they're both Rare's games... I would imagine they can do whatever they bloody want with them. Nintendo be damned. Nintendo didn't care to keep the Banjo lisence for themseves after the buyout, so in my opinion, they'd have no right to complain. But who'm I kidding... it's Nintendo. The only company that's in this whole thing arse-backwards.

Back to my point though, a new Banjo game would be great, but remakes would be even more welcome in my opinion.

Last edited by Gold Jinjo; 14th May 2004 at 05:00 AM.