View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2007, 03:28 AM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
Exclamation Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg!

I have very big news for all you SNS searchers, so listen up. I didn't have much faith in this Stop n Swop thing, but I was searching for something completly unrelated to Stop n Swop today. It was the search for something to load up some graphics that are a pain to load up.

I know this for a fact, some of the graphics on the graphic list NEVER, or very rarely load up. I think it matters what map it's on, although I tried loading up the same graphic at two different times on the same map and it froze one time. I usually do image searching in the Train Station of GGM.

Okay the explanation is out of the way, so it's time to tell you all the thing you actually care about - what happened.

I was trying to load one of the freeze graphics (0785) when all of a sudden this appeared...

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1...nap0002gy6.jpg

Brighter Picture: (To show this isnt a dark pink egg)

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4...gbrightad4.png

Your eyes do not fool you, a Purple Stop n Swop egg. I will get a video up as soon as I can, fraps is being evil again, and the fact that the game becomes EXTREMELY LAGGY when the image was loaded doesn't help. I don't know what happened, I must of accidentally activated a trigger, or it could just be one of the graphics that rarely load up. Either way, I'll find out what happened.

NOTE: THIS IS JUST A GRAPHIC, I CANNOT 'COLLECT' THE EGG.

The egg is the same size as the BK SNS eggs, but the texture of the egg seems to be more detailed than the BK SNS eggs. Are there more eggs? I am going to look hard into this to find an answer, so please be patient while I figure out the next step in this mystery.

I'll try to post a video soon to prove it isnt photoshoped or anything.

Last edited by Coolboyman; 24th February 2007 at 06:53 PM.