Thread: It's over
View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2007, 07:16 PM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
I'll just pick appart this last paragraph here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolboyman
Well this is my final post here, and I sure hope you all learned something from this experience.
Boy, I did. Extremely drawn out and overly elaborate jokes at the expense of others sure are fun!

Quote:
I had fun doing this, and I'm sure lots of people had fun listening to my discoveries.
Listening to you chastise them for not believeing your discoveries.

Quote:
Even though they were fake, they were still fake like the answer to Stop 'n' Swop, which people somewhat enjoy trying to find and will never happen because it doesn't exist.
There's this thing called religion (a bit of a stretch, bear with me) where people are allowed to blindly follow whatever faith they so choose. Imagine some woman appearing at the end of febuary telling everybody that an angel visited her and told her she would have god's child, then in april said "haa guys april fools there's no religion faith etc... I hope you learned your lesson?"

Quote:
It's funny my post got more replies and views than the Banjo-Threeie announced topic.
I hope you had a giggle.

Quote:
Hopefully my prank will change Rare Witch Project forever - in a good way, for it attempted to teach you all something important.
See my comments on the first quote.

Quote:
One day you'll all look back and laugh, because you'll live through it.
Only point I agree with you on here.

Quote:
Goodbye
Coward. You're taking the easy way out. Just leave after a month of joking with a gigantic post so that no one will show you up for what they think of you. Good riddance. *Stomps on your grave.*

And what the hell? Does Andre's "Being stupid about April Fools" rule just not apply here?

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottles98
This is the cancer that is killing RWP.
gtfo lawls~

Last edited by The Jinjo Jinjo; 2nd April 2007 at 07:18 PM.