View Single Post
Old 1st September 2010, 11:52 PM
Strangest Member '08 - '10

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactic Mario View Post
Dude. DUDEDUDEDUDEDUDE. DUDE. Have you SEEN the gameplay videos? Have you HEARD the voice work and music? Have you WATCHED the trailers? HONEST TO GOD EFFORT. From Sonic Team-- SONIC TEAM! The same Sonic Team that's been delivering shit to our doormats for the last 10 years! THEY'RE WORKING HARD! FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE F**KING ADVENTURE 2! HOW COULD YOU PASS THAT UP? I know SEGA's been the bearer of shitty titles for the last decade, but Jesus, man at least RENT it!

Honestly, DKCR is... lackluster in my opinion. Sonic Colors features... EFFORT. 'Tis all I say.
But DKCR is a Donkey Kong Country game, and Donkey Kong Country has never delivered anything less than 100% pure, unadulterated, distilled awesome. The same goes, I understand, for Retro Studios, so put two and two together. Sonic Colors, on the other hand, has terrible precedent (I didn't really like SA2B, honestly), and whenever I look at promotional stuff, all I see is the first stage of the Sonic Fan Cycle again. I mean, I hope it delivers, but I wouldn't bet on it.