View Single Post
Old 5th March 2011, 08:42 PM
Mingy Jonjo

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugbzurg View Post
Isn't there not a set order for the Klungo battles? Isn't the order random? Sometimes, the first time you fight him, he might be making copies of himself.

Also, if you're #10 on the leaderboards for defeating Hag 1, you're overqualified for giving a guide. Don't be lazy. It took me about an hour and dozens of deaths, but I beat her and I could totally give a guide on how to beat that boss.
In boss mode on XBLA, the first Klungo is always the red enlarge potion, the second Klungo is always the green invisibility potion, and the third Klungo is always the blue cloning potion. It is not randomized like it is in adventure mode or the N64 version.

Also, he's tenth in the leaderboards for overall time, not the Hag 1 fight itself, the game only does it overall for the boss times. His Hag 1 time is much longer than ours, which really kills him and if he could improve it he could probably beat my overall time, which I haven't improved upon (even with a few attempts) since summer 2009, proven by the fact that CBM and Weldar are leagues ahead of every single one of my times (except a few ties on the Klungos).

Not to mention since that age-old post he's like 14-20 or something now.

Last edited by Tooie; 5th March 2011 at 08:53 PM.