View Single Post
Old 18th June 2014, 01:56 AM
Formerly GoldenJiggies

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B2K1 
All of this I entirely appreciate. I felt a bit down with your view of world 1 since it seemed to be a massive wall of negative to me, but I'm glad things are seeming better.
Heads up, I hate world 4 myself - aesthetically. You'll be able to tell why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentientScarecrow420 View Post
A) Some of the placed spikes look a bit weird floating. B) At the end, there seems to be a part of the bridgey area that doesn't have darkness, and looks like a map error. You might want to consider looking into that. C) I managed to get the shark lodged into one of those weird people blocks, and it couldn't come after me, which seemed like a glitch. (by the by, is that shark inspired by snacker? )
A) WINE error? There shouldn't be any floating spikes.
B) Nope. Not a glitch.
C) There are two sharks in that level - one by default is locked up like that

You seem to not be collecting all of the Snowflake Shards, which will bite you in the end... I kind of took a Kirby 64 inspiration of it. The Sound Test isn't the "unknown use" of the Snowflake Shards by the way. That's just an unlockable, not their usage in game. You still gotta find that out for yourself.

Also, all of the character interaction with the bosses and prisoners is different with each playable character. I'd like to imagine if you offended Flapper in any way, you were using Ogg Flagman.