View Single Post
Old 19th February 2007, 11:14 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 17
You're Appreciated! Mystery Four Mystery One Thread Starter Imagination 
Wow this is becoming a flame war.

Let me clarify what that means..

Quote:
The guy said SNs was removed because it wasn't a good idea. It was removed in BK and BT. That does not mean that it is gone forever. Infact, there will probally be some way to transfer data between B3, and another future banjo game, or even an existing Rare game for the 360.

Does that game have to have anything to do with Banjo?
No.

Does Banjo have to have anything to do with that game?
No.

For all we know, when B3 comes out, if it detects a save file of VP, PDZ, or Kameo we might get a wee bit of extra content. I wouldn't be suprised if it even told you you unlocked it.

I am taking all the people saying "SNS ia g0norz!!" as total bull sh*t. It was gone, but YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT IT IS GONE FOREVER! It may be recreated to do sotmhing eles.

Afterall, Rare being the mean people they are will implant it in some way or another in B3, like they did with GbtG!!
That is how I truly feel. I don't give a hell if you think others are wrong. We knew SNS was dead for a looong time, but people still beilved. Theorys are only what people think they could be. There is no wrong in someone posting a theory in a month, because it is what they think it would of been.

Now when it says "Unlock extra content by having a *insert Rare game here* save file!" I will laugh at those who insist that is was, is, and forever will be dead.

Buterflies are insex. ~TwilightVestige