View Single Post
Old 4th July 2006, 05:22 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbull
This is an unofficial draft of the membership card. Once I get the Banjo Kazooie font It will look alot better but this is the best I have for now. Copy it and Print or make it your backround and brag to your friend. I need Hylian1's approval to make it an official one. I'll make an improved version if it becomes official. I'm just bored and doing somthing to pass the time. I'd like to make a border for the site to if we get one. This summer is uneventful and anything to pass the time will do.

And please if you have the font or a link to it could you post it please? I'd really like your help.

Also to save Hylian1 the trouble I'll make the members list.

Leaders: Hylian1
Hackers:Chillydark
Members: Ultramegadude
Kablamooie
ler
supuhchris
milkb0ne
Pinkbull
Rarecarebear

10 members and counting
That's really good! Great job! Only thing that needs to be fixed though is 'Swap' needs to be spelled 'Swop.' Other than that, it's absolutely perfect!

Thanks for making the members list as well. Helps a lot!

As for where we should begin, I think Banjo-Tooie would be the probable place. Read this:

Question: I see that certain features of Banjo-Kazooie can only be accessed by owning/playing (I'm not sure which) Banjo-Tooie, why did you do it? Surely people won't want to go back to Banjo-Kazooie after playing the sequel.

Answer: Groan, you obviously haven't read the Banjo-Kazooie rumour mill yet, have you? Basically, there will be events that happen in 'Tooie which will enable you to gain access to the secrets in 'Kazooie. These secrets can then be used in 'Tooie.

Judging from what Rare said there, Tooie is definately the best place start.

For the forums question, i think no better place talk about it all would be better than right here at the RWP. I'll be putting the entire SFS Team in Stop N Swop Station along with everyone's findings/theories.

EDIT: The Team SFS pages is up now in Stop N Swop Station! You can check it out here: http://www.rare-elite.com/teamsfs.php

Last edited by Hylian1; 4th July 2006 at 05:48 AM.