View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2005, 03:15 AM
Formerly Banjo's Banjo

Total Awards: 2
Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakey Wake
In Yoshi Story the colors of the Yoshis match exactly the colors of the SnS eggs, except there are secret black and white yoshis. Therefore there must be a secret black and white egg.

I like your logic.
Warning! Sarcasm induced by late night posting ahead!

There is no secret black or white egg in BK. They're in Yoshi's Story. You have to swap the eggs from YS to BK, then send them to DK64, where you'll eventually have to switch over to Glover and later Star Wars Episode I Pod Racing. From there you platform jump over to the Sega 32x, where you place the eggs in Knuckles Chaotix and find a gigantic error screen, because that system was crap. After that you have to unplug the system (Don't worry, the electrical outlet will store the data for you) and hook up an X-Box with Halo 2 inside. Play a few games of Midship with swords only and then unplug the system as this step did nothing. Set up the N64 again, turn on Banjo Tooie, and thus you'll have completed Stop and Swap. Your reward for doing this will be the ending to the old show "Pirates of Dark Water" along with another egg you'll have no idea what to do with.