View Single Post
Old 9th November 2008, 04:25 AM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
RWP Bash Day 1 Participation Award 
WHOA. Just listening to Terrarium of Terror, and the later half of it has a MAJOR Nightmare Before Christmas vibe. I'm assuming someone probably already mentioned that in the previous pages, but I haven't had time to read through it all. But it's like... wow. Terrarium wasn't one I was expecting to be blown away by the music anyway, but that sure as hell proved me wrong when it gets into what I gather are Minjos singing.

Jiggosseum was incredibly epic as well. Loving the little segments of Hailfire Peaks and the Kickball tourney. The 'baseball' theme (I'm not sure what it's called) was a nice touch as well, heh.

Oh god, I so cannot wait for the entire soundtrack to be ripped. I mean I thought Banjoland's music was good but it's *all* so awesome...

EDIT: How am I not suprised. I just saw the thread about how Robin and Grant were apparently inspired by Danny Elfman, and, of course, the soundtrack to Nightmare Before Christmas was done by Danny Elfman. Guess that explains it, haha. *Very* nice piece of music.

Last edited by Blobulator; 9th November 2008 at 04:31 AM.