View Single Post
Old 29th January 2011, 09:27 PM
Glowbo

N64 Conker's Bad Fur Day PAL Gameshark Codes

Ok. After a lot of hours struggling and stressing trying to find and compile lists of my codes from files spread out all over my PC, i can now say that i'm finally done! Behold, a whole bunch of codes for CBFD PAL, in which the whole majority of them were hacked by me!...
Actually i first thought of making one post after the other listing the codes, but i felt that it would otherwise become too much, so i instead put them up as txt files. Feel free to correct any errors in them, because as i was stressing, i didn't really check that much if i put them in their right categories. Feel free also to try them out, as i worked hard on all this.
Hope you like them. If you got any questions, i'll be answering when i got time(Also have a DeviantART account to take care of and manage, so i'm a bit busy.).

Edit: I forgot. Disable the "Advanced Block Linking" option under the ROM Settings tab located in Project 64 Settings if you're going to use any of the sound modifiers(Except for a few of them), or you might be experiencing the emulator pausing every five, ten seconds or so(Better not have "Advanced Block Linking" enabled for the game at all, it's not really needed).

Here you go:

Last edited by ConkerGuru; 30th January 2011 at 09:55 AM.