View Single Post
Old 16th August 2008, 10:45 AM
Grunty's Reject

Thumbs up Torrentstorms Theory that makes SENSE!

Yeah this makes sense, I wrote it some months ago etc...
Well it explains the hole memory card function and how and that it would work.

Well i kinda call it SNS lol.
Now here's a little mash up of a old theory i made some while back... before I asked Rar... I mean before i got a Rare version of the game.
Its a little different but i know what I am talking about, One thing you don't know is that the *controller memory card* Is coded in another way to load the game save only if it has a match number.

So here's the theory:

*Rare says that S'N'S Was Shifting cartridges doesn't mean that's the way you can do it....* <-- Source 2006 interview.

What if S'N'S Just was planned as Blackeye telling you the codes for Treasure trove cove. <-- Source non yet... a little...

In fact here's a theory....
If B-k And B-t was planned for controller pak *ACTUALLY WAS* then you'd have to save your game every time you want to turn the n64 of, now that save could have a match code for another game*
*meaning that your controller pak can see a code lets say 1344 In banjo kazooie so that you cant load that save in another game like Armorines, But banjo tooie could have the same match code so that when you get the 100 jiggy ending then when you want to play banjo tooie it edits and makes some changes in the game allowing you to get the cheats for banjo Kazooie Eggs And key, Then the pack recognizes the code for banjo tooie and banjo tooie sees a code change and it loads up a secret place lets say RSA, So in the RSA something gets unlocked like a new level.

P.S it cant be the Bottles Revenge because it was planned in the original Version!!!!

Now here's a added thing: I don't think that the cheats of unlocking the secrets in bk was the right way, I think its more activated through BT instead.
The Reason why i think this is that you spell CHEAT before you enter the code, that means it is a cheat/shortcut.

------------
This is really old... ITS OLD!... and LAME!

Did that make Sense?
Was it any good?