View Single Post
Old 19th September 2015, 12:51 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award 
Might as well add mine to the pile since I'm lurking around anyways.

Mt. Prehistoria: 3416-0000-004C-1BAF
- Scale the inside and outside of a massive mountain infested with wigglers and remnants of the ancient past. The creatures of the past aren't much threat to Mario these days.... or are they?

Celestial Trek: 7BF5-0000-0044-1503
- Super Mario Galaxy was one of the first times that Mario has ventured into space, but it certainly isn't the last! Mario ascends into no man's sky to find alien squids, space debris and even Bowser Jr's space cruiser.

Arms Factory District: DD2A-0000-0040-2E0B
- Mario has had many adventures, but most of them take place in suburbs and rural lands. This time, Mario ventures into the city to find manufacturing plants designed to stockpile munitions for Bowser's army (how did you think he got his army?). Those brave enough to trek into the sewers of this city will find the ghostly remnants of the town that once stood before Bowser's industry set up shop there.

Bungle in the Jungle: C117-0000-003A-75D5
- Mario enlists his old on-and-off pal/nemesis Donkey Kong to navigate the dense mushroom jungles inspired by the Donkey Kong Country series.

I'd like to note that all of my levels so far have a moderate level of difficulty brought on mostly do their more adventure-oriented nature. That said, these levels don't actively try to kill you much and (hopefully) supply many routes to complete the level so that it is difficult to get in an utterly screwed position. I also like the idea of creating fun and unique environments to explore, so expect to see a more artistic take on level design from these stages.
The aliens from Independence Day let us know. You know what we did? We stood right on the target, cheered them on, and tried to be friends. What happened to us in Independence Day ConkerKing? WHAT HAPPENED? -Tanjo