View Single Post
Old 10th October 2015, 09:06 PM
North American Scum

Total Awards: 19
You're Appreciated! Swine Flu Bashful Game On Reminiscence 
Yo peeps,

After seeing that apparently half of the forums have been enjoying their time with the fantastic Super Mario Maker for Wii U, I thought it'd be fun to play through everybody's levels and you can watch me do it! This evening on the Rare Witch Project Twitch channel, I'm going to showing off what the RWP can make. Tune in at 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST / 1:00 AM GMT tonight to see the horror / beauty.

I'm going to be using a mix of stages posted in the Mario Maker stages thread and the Mario Maker database to play for the first time. It should be a grand old time, and if you still want to get your creation in, just submit it to the database before the stream.

If you want to watch, you can tune into the Twitch channel to chat along and help me out, or you can just view the embedded stream right below in four hours! If you can't make it, the recording will go up on the RWP Youtube channel tomorrow. Can't wait to play this nonsense, see you all tonight!

Watch live video from RareWitchProject on www.twitch.tv