View Single Post
Old 20th September 2021, 05:25 PM
Formerly Super_Nintendo6

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 
Mawaluigi Mario

Research Log 3-2
The subject displayed no change upon the initial administration of the fungus. Convulsions began within the subject approximately 45 minutes later.

Research Log 3-3
Changes within the subject’s physiology are apparent. The angular appearance of the subject, particularly the nose and ‘stache areas, have become rounder

Research Log 4-2
Test results show that the subject’s athletic ability has not only returned, but far exceeds what the subject exhibited upon arrival. We will continue to monitor the subject’s growth.

Email Correspondence
It’s come to our attention that a few of the test chamber items have gone missing. We’re missing a tennis racket, a golf club, and a baseball bat. If you know anything about the missing items, please get in touch with management.

Case WA-8204 Citation
The victim was located within a test-subject storage cell. They appear to have suffered multiple instances of blunt force trauma. Their facial features are unrecognizable, but we have reason to believe the victim’s identity is that of professor Elvin Gadd.

Case WA-8204 Evidence: Exhibit C
An envelope with the Super Smash Bros. insignia was discovered at the crime scene. Bloodstains render the letter inside illegible.

Last edited by Solid Snix; 21st September 2021 at 11:40 PM.