View Single Post
Old 10th July 2008, 04:51 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna360 View Post
K so Banjo land, has got bits of all the old games combined to create the final product right?

But what about old cut out levels? the beta worlds? its like a 1% shot but they might return to. I think i saw some odd golden structure in a distance when Ken used the spring move in the Banjo Land Walkthrough video. It was about 3 minutes in I think. It appears to me as the Giant's Lair. Though its incredibly unlikely that they would do that. but maybe? At first i thought they were part of the organ from the mad monster mansion segment f the level, but i really dont think it is. Maybe its something else? maybe its the Giants lair.

When the sign is read for Glitter Gulch Mine, it said: "2 out of 18"
Whats the 18th world? I dont think they would have put in Cauldron Keep cause its not much of a level. Although i think i remember seeing the tower of tragedy curtains in a video... whatever.
But even if they did, Im pretty sure I read something about how its made 19 worlds. ( I cant remember where i read this but trust me ) Whats the nineteenth? :
Weird eh?
Tell me what you think.
I dont think the whole 19 world thing is too important. Could just be false info given by one of the developers.
But Beta Banjo Levels? I HOPE SO.
DOUBT IT?!?! Yes I do haha
the guy in the interveiw said there were 19 levels made up of it, no? plus theres only 17 original 3d levels from b-t and b-k. this leaves two extra levels to be added in, and they aren't even fully done the game the two levels might be the surprise.