View Single Post
Old 30th June 2008, 11:30 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 5
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Well, where can I start?

I was planning to quit the RWP for the first time since I joined in February of 2007. However, I was skimming through the Banjo forums when I came across a little tidbit: The beginning of April Fools '07.

From the beginning, I was skeptical. An orange egg, years after Banjo-Tooie had been hacked over and over again? What was this? However, I kept quiet and didn't say much about it until around when he discovered the Purple Egg. Then, I let out my opinion. Finding that many eggs in such a short period of time was debatable, and countless people had posted video in previous years, with all of them being a hoax, so that wasn't sufficient proof for me. I came out of hiding ( I hadn't posted for quite a few months) and said that I totally disagreed with it, thought it was a hoax, etc. etc. Ironically, my post was #666 in the thread, so some people pointed that out.

However, all of my disbelief was about to change when CoolBoyMan posted "definitive" proof: a save-state. Now, it was worked to crash at a certain point, so that people couldn't look into it too much, but no one did. They took it for what it was, and I must admit I did also.

In the end, I got fooled, and I was surprised to see how long he went on with it. He went and proved a point, and in a way, it was just like in Metal Gear Solid 2, and
Spoiler: (highlight to view)
What the Patriots did. They, and CBM, sought to find out how susceptible the average person was, and they succeeded.

For that reason, I thoroughly enjoyed CoolBoyMan's departure, appreciate his return, and feel that this was one of my most memorable Rare Witch Project moments.

EDIT: Wow, Del and I pretty much wrote about the same thing, and in the same minute too.

Last edited by KryptoniteJinjo; 30th June 2008 at 11:33 PM.