View Single Post
Old 30th June 2008, 11:39 PM
Retired

Total Awards: 11
RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
You know, tomorrow is my two year anniversary, and I have a lot to talk about.

I'll finish this post later.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
Hello. I'm Avarice. Although I just registered, I've been visiting this place for about a year now. As for SnS, I don't really know anything about hacking, but I'll do anything I can to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruntling View Post
Welcome to the forums Avarice! You're another lurker I see, but nevertheless enjoy the RWP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by icegod View Post
He's coming right for us

*Shoots 50 times with a shotgun*

That was close

Anyway..... Welcome to the forums
Two years ago tomorrow, this is what I was first greeted with. Since then, a lot has happened with the Forums.

Let's see, there was that fright known as Gabbly, some memorable April Fools Joke, Grey leaving and subsequently returning, a "war" I may have accidentally caused with Spiral Mountain, a new Alliance, the "vs." fad, the Chat, and much more. It's been an amazing ride.

There are a couple of people that have been extra important to me, and I would like to address them now.

Mandolin - You probably were my first real friend here. I forget what made us connect at first, must have been H2G2 or something like, hell I don't remember anymore, but I always think of you as my friend, even if you are a part of the evil Anti-W Brigade. I can never forgive you for that. Go die in a ditch...

Gogeta - When I first got MGS2 a while back, you were gladly helping me with it. Since then, you and me have had plenty of discussions on the chat, whether it be over Dragon Ball, or Metal Gear, or you making odd jokes that involve penises for some reason. Still, I think of you as one of my best friends here.

Black hayate - My neighbor and friend. You still owe me $10 for that extra copy of Snake Eater I had and gave to you. WHERE'S MY MONEY!?

xxx - I don't know, I guess I thought you me started to connect in the end. Still sad to see you gone.

Kaz - I said some things that I think upset you, and I can't help but feel this fueled your want to leave. I deeply and humbly apologize. I blew things out of proportion, and the only person I have to blame is myself.

Everyone I played Poulaga Challenge with - HA HA I WAS UNDEFEATED SUCK IT *****ES!

Now, that is all I have to say right now. I know this place has helped me become a better person. I hope to spend more time here in the future.

Last edited by Avarice; 1st July 2008 at 03:02 AM.