View Single Post
Old 30th June 2008, 11:27 PM
Jinjo

Total Awards: 1
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award 
Wow, I've been here a little over a year, and its been so exciting. To those who expect events in interesting explanation, I am truly sorry. This is my personal story of the RWP. Years ago, I found out about SNS from my brother who excitedly rushed up to the old console proclaiming that he knew the secret that noone else knew. Of course, he had an insane theory that could only be a dream. I'm sure that every single person that reads this had one at some point as well Soon after, all eggs were collected, and SNS faded to the back of our minds along with our insane theories.

Then, two years ago, I became simply addicted to the internet. It was bound to happen that I would stumble upon a certain green webpage that called itself the Rare Witch Project. Then, in November, Banjo Threeie emerged from the depths and a whole new kind of theory came into existence. What would this new game become? Could Microsoft handle it? So many questions arose, but so few were answered. Every day I would check the site, praying for any bit of info from Rare. Months passed. It was Christmas time. Ghouly Boy (also known as Gregg) treated us to a lovely suprise. He answered somewhere around 25 questions that we, here at RWP had submitted! Still, the game was shrouded with shadows. Then, in May, our prayers came true, at least for some of us. The second I saw the first screenshot, I knew there would be doubters. Our childhood dreams were transformed, and some of the members did not survive the trip. Yet, here we are, living in harmony as a strong fanbase, preparing for the day that Banjo Kazooie:Nuts and Bolts hits store shelves. Thanks everybody!

Also, I figured I would tell y'all that you are my first ever internet forum home. *cries*
*just kidding about crying*

Last edited by agent kuhbanjo; 30th June 2008 at 11:37 PM.