View Single Post
Old 30th June 2008, 11:59 PM
Clanker

Total Awards: 5
Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 3 Participation Award 
There are really so many great memories that I have been able to experience during my short time on this forum. I really wish I would've been able to find this site back at the beginning of the new millenium, just when I was so psyched about finally getting Banjo-Tooie, but unfortunately, I did not join this forum until just under a year ago. I still remember the day I joined, I was so ecstatic to find such a well put together website dedicated to one of my favorite video game companies of all time. I never really formally introduced myself in any sort of biographical thread, I just sort of jumped into the numerous conversations that were being discussed constantly on this extremely active forum. Finding both funny, and serious posts made by a huge amount of members, each with there own unique personality. And so I began to try and mesh myself into the forum, only making about 150 posts since my arrival, in some of the most interesting sections and threads that happened to catch my eye that day. Whether it be fan art, or a discussion about Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, I really found it all very fascinating, and much more dedicated than some of the other forums that also often visit on a daily basis. The Rare Witch Project has really provided one of the best gateways for us Rare fans to explore the opinions of others, the queries of others, and the worries of others, all while providing challenging ventures; such as the Christmas art contest, the concept art contest, the board awards, and now the extremely entertaining Rare Witch Project Bash! The Rare Witch Project Bash has been one of the funnest experiences that I have done on this board, and now I am proud to have these couple of trophy awards right next to my name for everyone to see. The RWP has provided many laughs throughout the years, there numerous April Fools jokes in the past, and most recently, there very conving website for Stop N' Swap that literally made my jaw drop the first time that I saw the preview for it on the RWP homepage. There really is no limit to the long list of things that have been embedded in my memory because of the Rare Witch Project, and I thank all of you for giving me the oppurtunity to experience them.