View Single Post
Old 20th November 2018, 11:36 PM
Glowbo

Hi guys, I'm Fabio from Italy! Sorry but I have not found the lobby for introducing myself

The series of Banjo-Kazooie it is one of my favourite, the best, recently I have picked up again so I have decided to join RWP. I remember in my childhood, when the Nintendo 64 was my first console ever, and BK was the second videogame that I've ever played before Super Mario 64.

If the BK game is amazing, with the most original soundtrack, gameplay and story, the Stop n Swop background twice. I remember that damn ICE KEY first and after the ending scene on Hammeread Beach that day by day I was looking for reach the secret items, even in the sequel BT.

In every moment during gameplay I knew that something was strange with Sharkfood Island, Wozza's Cave, with the closed door in Gobys Valley and the barrel in Mad Monster Mansion.

So thank you for the new amazing news about the SnS, unfortunately I have missed the good old days of this amazing website and forums that discovered so many things about the background, I only imagine the surprise when IceMario and SubDrag discovered the secret codes. Nothing compared for sure with Rare Replay revelation (Except Dream).

IMHO I think that we have reached most of the information about the game and SnS, and I suppose that every code of the cartridges/roms gets analyzed but maybe some of the theories, especially the Grabbed by the Ghoulies one was not so wrong, maybe it's crazy but I have always believed that there was a secret level or something like that to uncover again, Rare did not tell us everything.

Last edited by BKMax; 20th November 2018 at 11:46 PM.