View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2014, 12:02 PM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
Been a month,

Still hard at work on the core engine. Implemented better physics, better camera collision. Most Unity games that I've seen that use Camera Collision, when the camera is behind the player and there's a wall in between, the camera will allign to the wall behind the player. My camera basically checks whether it's inside something or not, and if it is, then it will allign the camera, but if it isn't (A wall dividing the camera and the player and the camera's not inside anything), the camera will function normally.

I've better fleshed out what the world is going to be, the two main characters and a couple of the side character so far. I'm trying to make the character personalities believable while being fun and cartoonish.

A very talented artist have volunteered to produce the concept art and models for the game, so I'm very excited for that. I'll show off his concept art when I receive them. I've also decided that I'm going to use voice actors. I know a couple of people in mind that I want on board.

Just chuggin' along.

Last edited by Coolboyman; 3rd December 2014 at 12:11 PM.