View Single Post
Old 21st August 2003, 03:08 PM
Bunnycomb

Total Awards: 3
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Yikes... that could have been horrible if they made you complete DK64 100% before being able to activate SNS.. that game got so tedious and boring... Of course, I guess it's worse that it's not there at all.

Edit:
Here's how I think it would have been done if they had gone through with it and let DK64 touch SNS:

Go to BK as DK. Bring back Ice Key. Open up new world where you have to collect 500 multicolored bananas to open a portal to a realm with 99 SNS coins to collect. Upon gathering all the coins you have to use them in a coin machine to play ancient arcade games. Upon winning twice you would get the SNS codes and have to gather the eggs. Upon gathering all the eggs back to DK they are stolen by beavers and you have to do 6 beaver rounding up mini-games with ridiculous time limits in order to gain the eggs which hatch into barrel blasting mini-games. When you win those and gather all the SNS chickens you gain a new cutscene from Mumbo which tells you that you have to wait 'til BT to find out what the chickens do and get a %105 save file.

And that is why I think DK 64 should never be involved with anything...

Last edited by John; 23rd August 2003 at 01:59 AM.