View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2006, 06:23 AM
Clanker

I believe I was the first to mention this:

Quote:
The left side of the board shows three different drawings: the big one with the 'X' is showing the locations of Skarkfood Island in Treasure Trove Cove; the door is the sealed door in Gobi's Valley; and the little circular type shape with the 'X' is Wozza's Cave showing the location of the Ice Key.
unless someone just decided to mention this:

Quote:
1) ok it seems to me that the top left pic. is that one island from ttc the one with the treasure chest with the X on it because it looks like there is something on an island with an X. But i dont c how that fits with SnS. So it is possibly Sharkfood island or spiral mountain. or that thing in the middle is an egg inside sharkfood island.

2) seems like that is a door most likely the one in gobi's valley

3) a little hole of some sort. a plateu on something perhaps. Seems to me that the ice key is on it. The thing in wozza's cave?
that quote is from this GBTG thingy

BTW Hylian1 if you need any whack theories or rumzorz see my signiture. My speculation is very cool, but read all the posts for all the info, I am too lazy to update the 1st post. Thank you.
Also I recommend you read a lot of the GBTG thread. There are a lot of interesting posts.

BTW since GBTG is now gonna be on the Xbox 360 (backwards compatable) when the make Banjo Threeie they can somehow do something? Hylian1 IDK if the RWP know about that one picture of the OXM English version of the proof of BK3.

You should also put these
Quote:
ARR! I had a dream once...
I were in this fine game...
A bear stole me glory...looked a bit like you, 'e did!
Right now. I examine it again for the 1000th time. When he says I were in this fine game, that means he is no longer in this fine game due to a bear stealing his glory.
So considering Rareware doesn't have the ability to change the game after the customer has bought it, we couldn't possibly have disrupted SnS with Gameshark, because Blackeye isn't in it anymore due to a prior event. Possibly that Banjo stole the main character role in the middle of development. Maybe he is talking about a different game with a character resembling a bear.
Maybe we are thinking too symbolic. If we take this litterally....

He had a dream that he was in a fine game, but a bear stole his treasure/glory, and he looked like banjo.

Last edited by EvilPsycho; 2nd July 2006 at 06:58 AM.