View Single Post
Old 24th January 2016, 06:12 AM
"Owned"

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breegullbeak View Post
I've done Emerald and Sapphire, but never Ruby. Emerald I actually got relatively close to getting a complete Pokedex, farther than any other game at least. I'd be down to do those games again, but I'm interested in what the general opinion is of X and Y. Did it turn sour like Black and White or is it still generally regarded as 2 good games?
As far as I know and think personally, XY has held up well. The graphics are great and the game is just super refreshing overall. BW was a complete slog (although the sequels greatly improved on them) but I think XY is a solid gaming and Pokemon experience. Sorry for the shallow answer but I don't see anyone else trying to help you out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
that new genie shit is the god damn stupidest looking pokemon in the ****ing universe
R U talking about Hoopa? In which case I would agree! But if ur talking about thundurus tornadus and landorus, those "new" genies are 5 years old now (in this case I still agree they r stupid as all shit)

you're def referring to a gen 6 poke. I dont mean to insult ur pokemon knowledge but I'm leaving my post how it is because how craaaazy is it that BW is over 5 yo?! wowzers....