View Single Post
Old 30th June 2008, 10:20 PM
Perverse Piglet

Total Awards: 9
INFECTED - B1K1 Grey Note Medal Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award 
I wrote this in advance today... XD

Reminisce day, eh? Well I really have a lot to say. First of all, thanks again for the second chance I was granted, because I wouldn’t be here typing this if it wasn’t for it.

I joined these forums about 3 years ago. I used to be very immature back then, so I got into a few troubles with veterans, but a lot has changed since then and I think I have earned the respect from some of the people that didn’t like me at first.

Fun Fact: During those n00bish years, I deleted all of my topics at one point during some flamewar. I’m glad I did that, because I don’t want to look at how moronic I was.

During my stay I’ve seen a lot in these forums, but not all. But yeah I’ve been there when it comes to e-drama, epic moments, failure moments. Been there in some good, bad and ugly times too.

One of my favorite memories is RIDDLE. It didn’t last much, but it was there where I got to know most of my best friends in this forum.

It must be pretty obvious, but my worst memory is when the ban hammer hit me. At first I didn’t care at all because I wasn’t even visiting the forums that much anymore, so I distanced a lot from my e-friends, and I want to apologize if I didn’t keep enough contact with you guys (you know who you are). Fast-forward a year or year and a half; dmoss invited me to join RD. I didn’t want at first, but he along some other people convinced me and I ended up joining. Once in there I tried my best to fit in and got some new friends. Later I realized I missed the forums… so I contacted Mandy and well, the rest is history…

The occasional forum events like this RWP Bash are fun memories for me, because it brings members together and it brings some life to the forums. The April Fools pranks are there among the best!

So yeah… so much has changed in a few years, and I’m pretty sure these changes have only been for good and improvement of the forums, and I’m also sure there is much more to look forward to in the future. Cheers to Rare Witch Project and all those memories from it.