View Single Post
Old 30th June 2008, 10:45 PM
I Wanna Be The Admin

Total Awards: 13
INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Wiki-Master Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B1K1 
Ahh, so many memories. I remember back in '05 when I was a lurker, and too young to join. I looked over the RWP daily, because that was when Stop 'n' Swop was "all the rage". There was that super-massive "I think I know which of the 4 eggs you're supposed to get" thread, and that other one that dealt with the beta pipe. Those were the conversations I really loved to read over. I felt like I was part of the community, and I was thinking of my own theories all the time. The RWP, to me, is like a family. And boy, this is one hell of a family. This is, by far, the best forum I've joined. The only other ones I've joined, which will remain nameless, were extremely strict. One false move and you got an infraction/ban. No religion/debate topics were allowed, no matter how adult the community was or acted, and they were just, overall, strict. Although, at the RWP, the mods are much kinder, they connect with the community which they helped to form, and they're just fun to be around. You guys post normally, (Minus Kola. ), update the forum regularly (Most of the time. ) and shape the RWP to what it is today; a fun, welcoming forum that is great fun to new & old members alike. You guys are incredible, and without you, there wouldn't be an RWP. Where would I have wasted the past 11 months on the internet?

April Fools Day is possibly the greatest thing on the forum I look forward to each year. Although the entire forum suspects EVERYTHING is a joke, you still manage to get the large majority of us. www.stopnswop.com was truely genius. Especially with CBM's (your username reminds me of mine somewhat. ) April Fools day Egg thread. That was truel epic. I was still a lurker at the time, but it fooled me nontheless.

All in all, the RWP is an incredible community. The jokes, fads, mods, and everything you guys plan is just flatout fun to be a part of. Because of all this, I'm definately going to be around for quite a while longer.