View Single Post
Old 30th June 2008, 10:49 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 3
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Okay. One of the events I remember from my time here is the one joke played on Andre, I think. It was either Andre and/or someone else. Well basically, people started noticing something strange about random member's usertitles. It wasn't the usual "Registered User." In this occurance, it was "Moderator." The first person I recognised this on was Jinjonator. The next day or so I think, I posted in Kablamooie's fanfic: RareWitchProject: Hell on Earth. And I complained about me supposedly dying. And he responded:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kablamooie
Don't talk to me like that! I'm a mod! I can ban you! Oh, wait. You're a mod, too.
And so basically, after that a thread was posted, where we started contemplating why everyone was suddenly a mod. Eventually we discovered it was a joke, and that's why we couldn't do anything like locking topics, etc.

And then there was that thread that mikesgm6 posted, where he complained that Andre was basically unnecessarily locking topics. A lot of people agreed with mike, because Andre did lock A LOT of topics back then. And also people complained of his attitude in the chat, being kicked from the chat by him, etc.

I also used to have an obsession with Jinjonator. I'd be hugging him on the IRC chat constantly, and he would be like, "Get her off me!" However the fact that I liked Jinjonator was revealed by mikesgm6 after he convinced me I really did like him after showing me a log search of me mentioning his name over 200 times in two days. O_o Damn. After that, mike insisted I go on the chat. So I went on, and crappily dodged hints from Jinjonator of me liking him. Eventually, though, I HAD to admit it because I was cornered. Fun times, eh? After the whole thing of me hugging Jinjonator constantly (and I mean constantly), my hugs just became a usual friendly gesture of mine.
EDIT: Oh. I also spoke to Jinjy on the phone once.
"Hello?"
"Hello"
"Hello..."
"Hello!"
"I'm hanging up, bye."
"NO DON'T HA- *click*"

Oh and the 29th (yesterday), was my second anniversary here. Wooo!!

Last edited by RareCareBear; 30th June 2008 at 11:08 PM.