View Single Post
Old 30th June 2008, 11:28 PM
Formerly Kazooie-Tooie

Total Awards: 6
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Post Thanks for sticking with me, RWP.

@ RareCareBear: Glue Tower?

Out of all the forums I've been to, (Hailfire Peaks, Spiral Mountain, Neoseeker, etc) RWP seems to be the best. I am very well known here, I have a lot of friends here, and it hurts like Hell whenever I stop coming. () One of my favorite moments here was hanging out in the IRC chat one day with RareCareBear, when see randomly fell over into a pile of glue. (/me/RareCareBear falls off chair into glue.) So, I try to (Cybernetically) help her up. Ironically, I fall in the glue. After awhile it had turned into a RPG, where we were stuck to the ground. Eventually, we both died.

I would like to thank the following members for making my stay a good one.
dmoss: Thanks for helping me when I was new, you really are the friendliest member!
RareCareBear: Thanks for being such a great friend the whole two and one third years I have been here!
ChillyDark (Don't shoot me.): Thanks for being such a great friend and letting me be an admin on your forums, you do not suck! (At least not to me.)
Wolfe Logan: Thank you for inviting me into the best elite space mercinary group ever, keep on truckin'!
Kablamooie & Jinjonator: You guys deserve to be on this list more than any other list I make! Thanks for not stabbing me too much.
Yoshi52: Thanks for being such a good friend, hope your CPU is fixed soon!
Others: kfred, Silent Warrior, Final Smash, ConkerTribe, ConkerKing, repobanjo, Minjo, Gold Jinjo, Fox McBanjo, Grey Jinjo, mafefe, Arti, Avarice, Mandolin, Paradox Author, Banjo-Swopooie, BlueKirby, Andre, GM2K, SubDrag, Kola, Banjo64, pgpm10, BIGsheep, George K, Pinsey, CoolBoyMan, BK3fan, Dr. Worm, Cooki-Cooki, greatman3388, Hylian1, Icy Guy, jim, IbanezerIceman, jumbo mumbo, Kain Howard, Kowz, L-Button, maggotcandy, pinkbull, Princess J, rarenut, Tanjo, Tee-Hee, Stephen Colbert, Smouvy, The Doob, Tommy Walker, watkinzez, and Welder. Thank you all! *Passes out*