View Single Post
Old 1st July 2008, 01:18 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 17
You're Appreciated! Mystery Four Mystery One Thread Starter Imagination 
Heh I'll also like to add that when I saw the sticky BANJO-THREEIE ANNOUNCED!!!!! I rejoined

I have been here for two april fools. The first being CBM's fake sns find, and this years one, which was so lame I forgot about it. It was stopnswap.com, I just remembered now. It was so fake. But fun.

I remember defending CBM's joke, people flaming. I have my view set to 50 posts per page, and that topic was well over 50 pages. One of the fastest growing topics I remember. It was fun and I was quite pissed off when it was reveled to be a hoax. I was VERY pissed.

There was another one going on, though not quite long. Somebody made two fake pictures of B3. One was of Mumbo on a shiny floor, another was of Banjo on a beach with sharkfood island in the distance. They were blurry, and looked pretty real. The creator (name eludes me right now) said that he made the Mumbo one out of a BT render, and even added a Rare logo to his skull.
The beach one was just a picture of a beach with the Banjo render from the teaser trailer pasted in, with notes from the trailer, and then sharkfood island put on the water. It wasn't as impressive, because it didn't have as much work as the Mumbo pic, but it was very nice

Buterflies are insex. ~TwilightVestige