View Single Post
Old 1st July 2008, 01:38 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 7
INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
I remember the first time i joined RWP. While it was not a long time ago, it still is in RWP history

I remember that i just started to play Banjo Kazooie again and i realised i hadn't got all of the SNS eggs. So i went looking and i found BK hive and got the codes. I then became more interested in SNS and started to look for RWP which supposedly found the SNS codes (god i knew so little back then). I then had a look around RWP to see what it was like. I was looked around for about a week reading all of your Banjo Theories which made me even more interested about SNS. In that time i learnt about project dream, bottles revenge and heaps of other stuff. Then i thought 'what the hell' and joined up. I was surprised at how many people actually welcome and so i started to get a little more involved. Things started off slowly as i was basically just a lurker but ever since this years April fools I started to get more involved (especially posting that there was something 'fishy' about the SNS website). Things really started to kick off when Rare released the pictures and game play footage of BK:NB. I then really started to get into RWP and every day now i post more and more often

While is not exactly RWP history this is MY RWP history